1. Moisturizer/Shampoo/Conditioner: When i'm going on vay-cay the last thing I wanna do is haul my big bottle of stuff I will only use a little of. So I just put a little in the bottle. And I also can get all the product out because I can stick my whole finger in there and scrape it all out!
2. Jewelry: What better way to keep track of your small jewelry pieces then to keep it in this little contraption!
3. Q-tips: They fit perfectly! Need I say more?
4. Vitamins: I try to pack as lightly as I can when going away, so that means not having to take my vitamin bottles. So this works great!
5. Bobby Pins: I have these in my purse everywhere I go!
Who knew a pill bottle can have so many uses! If you have any more ideas on how to use a pill bottle, do share!