Monday, October 15, 2012

5 things to do with a empty pill bottle


As I was going through my medicine cabinets I noticed I had a lot of empty pill bottles that I just couldn't bring myself to throw away (hoarder maybe?). So I started to think of some things I could use them for and I came up with 5 main things. Mostly using the bottle for travel purposes.


1. Moisturizer/Shampoo/Conditioner: When i'm going on vay-cay the last thing I wanna do is haul my big bottle of stuff I will only use a little of. So I just put a little in the bottle. And I also can get all the product out because I can stick my whole finger in there and scrape it all out!

2. Jewelry: What better way to keep track of your small jewelry pieces then to keep it in this little contraption!

3. Q-tips: They fit perfectly! Need I say more?

4. Vitamins: I try to pack as lightly as I can when going away, so that means not having to take my vitamin bottles. So this works great!

5. Bobby Pins: I have these in my purse everywhere I go!

Who knew a pill bottle can have so many uses! If you have any more ideas on how to use a pill bottle, do share!



6 comments:

Glorieta said...

I love your blog, I follow you, follow me? Thanks a kiss

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I love every single one of these ideas,,

caise said...

great tips!

Mackenzie M. said...

Ahh great ideas! I love the qtip one and bobby pins! I always seem to lose my bobby pins :) cute blog and thank you for following us, will do so back :)

Stay pretty xo

*katie said...

Great ideas! I have a few bottles in my medicine cabinet that are just waiting to be used!

joy said...


When things get rough just stay calm and ask assistance from God and he'll give you peace. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...