Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sugaring VS Waxing

Have you been sugared? Have you been waxed? Have you done both? Which path do you choose when it comes to removing your hair. Before becoming an Esthetician, I waxed. Then I learned of this old-age technique called sugaring. It is made up of sugar, lemon juice and water. Made in a certain way to have a taffy-like consistency. Now I choose sugar. I still wax my eyebrows. But when it comes to the sensitive areas (underarms, bikini, brazillian) I sugar! Lets weigh the pro's and con's of both wax & sugar.






 As you can see, I'm a fan of sugaring. There are no con's to sugaring other than it might take a little longer. Most people who have be waxed say the sugaring is less painful (not pain-less) than waxing because it gets it straight from the follicle instead of breaking it off at the surface. Also, when we sugar, we apply the sugar against the hair growth and pull with the hair VS wax we apply with and pull against the hair. There are so many reasons as to why sugar should be your method of hair removal. Not a lot of people know what it is so I though I would educate you all. Not many Estheticians know how to sugar which is why you should find someone in your area that does it. I really enjoy sugaring people and educating them how to care better for their skin. Sugaring is great even if you have sensitive skin. IT's 100% Natural!! If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

6 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I choose....none of the above! Ouch!

Logo on pictures, PLEASE!

Karlie said...

Will you teach me how to sugar? :) -Karlie Ray

Unknown said...

My sister was trying to talk me into having my chest waxed. She said most girls don't like hair if you are muscular enough. I am still not sure about it. It sounds too painful to me. http://www.charlestownskinandlaserclinic.com.au/

Muhammad Hassan said...

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. hydrafacial toronto

veramedhealthcare said...

Really interesting blog. I’m thankful for this valuable information. Veramed is a leading Best Quality Herbal and Ayurvedic Products and Buy Anti Hairfall Herbal Hair Care Products at an affordable price.
Best Quality Herbal and Ayurvedic Products in India

Mobile app development company said...

Fantastic post. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about appconsultio . Our Mobile app development company in Pune is more than just lines of code; we are the architects of innovation. With pixels as our building blocks and imagination as our blueprint, we craft mobile experiences that redefine the future.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...