Friday, October 26, 2012

Grapesicle Beauty Rush: Victoria Secret


This is by far the best flavor of any lotion/spray I have EVER used. Unfortunately they discontinued it (which boggles my mind). My aunt bought a whole bunch when they went on sale and gave me like 6 bottles of it. I have used these bottles very sparingly! I would only use it for special occasions and didn't spare any to anyone! I have used this scent since high school and am still not sick of it. I even used it when I was pregnant and I still LOVE it! (I hate all the other smells I used when preggo)!

Am I the only on who love this scent and will do anything for Vickies to bring it back, even for a limited time? When my last bottle runs out, i'm going to cry. Also i'm not going to pay $100 on Ebay for a bottle. That's Redic! maybe not. 

Here is the FACEBOOK page to 'Bring back the Scent'!
Go there, and LIKE it! PALEASE. tell your friends.

Do any of you have a favorite scent? Please share. I might need to find another one :(

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg I'm the same way I hate that they discontinued it because it's the only perfume or smell I could handle and everyone recognized me as that scent

Unknown said...

If anyone finds someone with stock please inform me!! I can't find anything unused or less than $160!!

shopify said...

best website to buy assignment Students often look for assignment help online so that they could get help whenever they are stuck while doing an assignment.

Mobile app development company said...

Fantastic post. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about appconsultio . Our Mobile app development company in Pune is more than just lines of code; we are the architects of innovation. With pixels as our building blocks and imagination as our blueprint, we craft mobile experiences that redefine the future.

Maisa Hayee said...

This is a great post. Taking the time to pamper oneself and engage in a beauty routine can be a positive and enjoyable experience. Availing of dissertation editing services is a better chance to learn writing skills. It is often considered a part of grooming and personal presentation in various industries.

Pakistan Movers and Packers Karachi said...

This is a wonderful post about beauty thanks for sharing

we are the No1. Movers and Packers

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...