Monday, October 22, 2012

Product Review: Bosley Hair

I have recently started using this product because my hair is starting to thin out due to just having had a baby. I texted my hair dresser in a panic thinking my life was over! No one wants thin-stringy hair!

She suggested getting this shampoo/conditioner/thickening treatment. 
I have used it only a week and half and have already noticed results. It has like a peppermint tingling in the conditioner and a lovely smell. My hair appears and feels thicker and stimulates more hair growth. I give this product a A+ and recommend it to everyone with thin/fine hair. (I never thought I would be in that category).


Leave-in thickening treatment. Apply at roots when hair is damp and it helps to give your hair the body/boost it needs.

They have different kinds for different hair types. Give it try and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Hmmm! This sounds like something I need like...yesterday!! Thanks for blogging about it! :)

Spy Blogs said...

Thanks for sharing this information with us keep it up. I also write blogs on different topics you can read them by visit website

Mobile app development company said...

Fantastic post. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about appconsultio . Our Mobile app development company in Pune is more than just lines of code; we are the architects of innovation. With pixels as our building blocks and imagination as our blueprint, we craft mobile experiences that redefine the future.

Pakistan Movers and Packers Karachi said...

nice helpful information good to read thanks for sharing with us

we are the reliable Packers and Movers in Karachi

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...