Monday, October 22, 2012

Product Review: Bosley Hair

I have recently started using this product because my hair is starting to thin out due to just having had a baby. I texted my hair dresser in a panic thinking my life was over! No one wants thin-stringy hair!

She suggested getting this shampoo/conditioner/thickening treatment. 
I have used it only a week and half and have already noticed results. It has like a peppermint tingling in the conditioner and a lovely smell. My hair appears and feels thicker and stimulates more hair growth. I give this product a A+ and recommend it to everyone with thin/fine hair. (I never thought I would be in that category).


Leave-in thickening treatment. Apply at roots when hair is damp and it helps to give your hair the body/boost it needs.

They have different kinds for different hair types. Give it try and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Hmmm! This sounds like something I need like...yesterday!! Thanks for blogging about it! :)

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...