Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Product of the Week: St. Tropez Self Tanner

I'm going to start posting a product of the week! Products that I use myself and love!
So this week is....

A Self Tanner. Now that summer is gone we are all going to resort to tanning beds, but before you do, try this self tanner. I know I have talked about this a few times but I have tried so many self tanners! This product, so far, is my favorite! It's a mousse and instantly develops so it would be great to wear gloves when you apply it. I usually put it on at night and then rinse it off in the morning and it leaves such a wonderful glow. No orange-looking-oompa-loompa look! It is amazing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get it mad?

MaddeeShaw said...

I get it from my cousin..i can get you some i think its like $30! let me know

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...